About Michael McGrory
Michael J McGrory Jr., has over 18 years’ experience as the owner of multiple SERVPRO locations, specializing in water and fire mitigation and restoration services. Formerly the Computer Department Manager for a large national mortgage company, supporting 1500+ end users in 40 regional locations, Mike acquired his 1st SERVPRO franchise in December, 2001. Since then, he and his partner, Sean McCabe have acquired 2 more.
Mike and Sean are also the former owners of 1-800-Got-Junk? Of Pottstown; 8 franchise locations that were purchased as new territories, grown into successful and profitable businesses and later sold for a profit.
Mike utilizes his years of management and computer experience to provide seamless integration between the office and production divisions of his company, utilizing technology to lower cost and provide higher levels of service to the client.
Mike is currently responsible for spearheading the educational division of SERVPRO; teaching seminars, presentations and providing classroom training.
FOCUS! Safety Training was conceived out of this initiative. Zoning has been approved for an F1 Commercial School at the 1501 West Park Ave location and a training center is currently being designed. It will include classroom instruction and Firearms Simulation Training, utilizing the recently acquired Meggett Systems FireArms Training System (F.A.T.S). Firearms Instruction and First Responder training will be the emphasis.
FOCUS! Safety Training currently offers Insurance CE Classes, OSHA 10 hr and 30 hr General Industry and Construction Certifications, Red Cross First Aid, CPR, AED training, as well as hosting STOP THE BLEED Campaigns at local Fire Houses.
- NAEMT Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS) Provider (16 Hours)
- BleedingControl.Org’s Bleeding Control (B-Con) Program Instructor (16 Hours)
- Successful Completion of OSHA 10/30 Hour General Industry Instructor Courses (80 Hours)
- Successful Completion of OSHA 10/30 Hour Construction Instructor Courses (80 Hours)
- Successful Completion of NRA Basic Instructor Trainer Course (8 Hours)
- Successful Completion of NRA:
- Basic Pistol Instructor (24 Hours)
- Basic Rifle Instructor (24 Hours)
- Basic Shotgun Instructor (24 Hours)
- Level 1 Trapshooting Coach (8 Hours)
- Refuse To Be a Victim Instructor (8 Hours)
- Range Safety Officer Instructor (24 Hours)
- 14 CFR Part 107 aUAS Certification Training (40 Hours)\
- USCCA Situational Awareness Instructor (16 Hours)
- ALICE Active Shooter Instructor (20 Hours)
- NRA Pistol, Shotgun and Rifle Instructor
- NRA Range Safety Officer
- ATA Certified Shooting Coach
- USCCA Certified Instructor
- Red Cross Adult\Pediatric\Infant First Aid\CPR\AED Instructor
- ALICE Active Shooter Instructor
- Pennsylvania Insurance Industry Continuing Education Instructor
- OSHA 10 hour and 30 hour General Industry and Construction Certified Instructor